donderdag 24 januari 2008

The K'haquel story

This morning I was guiding a new wanderer through tc. After I showed him Arilon and explained him how to play we entered Reizende's tree. We saw there was a corps in her tree. Afraid of undine, I tried to kill 'it'. I slaughtered it and it seemed to be K'haquel. :(  


But he wasn't in playerlist, it seemed to be a bug... After bugging it Gyges and Ziyal appeared. First Gyges 'healed' the body again. I hitted it to yellow, for testing :)


And it seemed to have a natural selfheal. Think about that, a dead body of someone who is meditating that has a natural selfheal when lying in Reizi's tree :)


Than the real K'haquel appeared, but he only could speak lore. Reizende was a very good translator =)


Than our Gyges and Ziyal played some insta-dead games with the pink ant...


Than it lucked to let the wrong K'haquel disappear...

And the last step was healing K'haquel and let him speak common again. It all worked again.


K'haquel left to meditower again and I told him about the strange happenings from this morning in Reizi's tree in Arilon.

Geen opmerkingen: